POST 7

Ver las imágenes de origen


Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about someone, I would like to meet. When I think about this question I think about Alberto Fuguet, he was born in 1964 and He is a national writer, journalist and film-maker,  he writes about magic realism, and he is an influence for the contemporary Chilean writers,  he studied sociology one year, but he graduated as a journalist, the first book he wrote is “sobredosis” , one that many books. Why I like meet this person?, Well because, when I was sixteen years old, I read the first book written by him,  the name of book is “mala onda” this book represents  my adolescence,  because in this book he talks about a boy who lives in Chile, specifically  in Santiago-Las Condes  in dictatorship.  In this book he  talks  about the drugs, and the alcohol. In that moment of my life, I discovered a new part of me, and my feelings changed, this book made me think about  the process I was living in that moment,  about the experimentation with the drugs, because I thought  I needed this to cure my problems, with this book I  felt represented by the principal protagonist.  The other things I like about him is the other book I read “sobredosis”, a good book but this did not make  me feel  the same, and the other thing I like about him is he has made short films, his short films are so fantastic

Comentarios

  1. I haven´t read him, but after read your post, he sounds interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I used to love him, really. I have too, read many of his books, one time a class of literature that I was taking give me as a present tickets to "feria del libro" because he was gonna be there. I went all exited, and waited an waited, we (my mom and I (my mom loves him too)) bought his new book and all. Then after we have waited hours, he informed that he wouldnt make it because he didnt wnat to.
    Never read his new book after that disrespect xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I guess that everyone of us will fell represent with that book

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

BLOG 5

POST 9