Blog 10

This blog is about What I think about my English class. Now I am writing you from so far away, I am in Jamaica at this moment and I have to say that I am so happy to be here.
 I like this class because I like to learn new things. I had English since I was at school and now at university.
I think that the blogs was a good way to make better our writing. If I had to say something else about it, I think that the classes could be more didactic, I say, talk more in English or make discussions, take a topic and talk about it with our classmates. Because I think that the important part of learn English is the communication. So, I am not agree with the marks or test; instead I think that we should talk more and practice the oral communication.
About if I practice my English outside the classes, I do not do it frequently. Because most of my friends do not know how to talk in English or we do not want to practice; but, I listen to a lot of music in English.
Although, lately my friends and I, practice to talk in English because of the tests and the oral exam; and I think that it was so good, with that I saw that I know more than I think. Now, I hope to do more to make it better, because in the future, as I say in other blogs, I want to travel around the world and meet people.

Well, this is my last blog and I hope that you have fun reading my thoughts.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

BLOG 5

POST 9