blog 6


Hello!, see you again, today I talk about my future postgraduate, when I think in this, I imagine study in Mexico a postgrade about archeologist in “Riviera University”, why I choose this university, I choose this university because is located in “Playa del Carmen” it’s a beautiful place located in the Riviera Maya, and in this place we find the pyramids, the famous chitchen itza for example, I like so much the pre-columbian culture, and Mexico is the cradle of the social science, and in this place be the maya culture, for example in Riviera Maya, and is my favorite culture in the world, i like study in a normal course, because i don’t concentrate online, maybe in a part time, but in a classroom,  or when I think about my postgrade, imagine too in the “Universidad Austral De Chile” or Magallanes University study, a postgrade about gender, because I am feminist, and I like work in the future about this theme,  struggle for  the finish with the patriarchy, with other women with the same purpose, why I choose this university, the answer is simple, because I like so much the south of Chile, and the possibility to study in this place, and after work in Punta Arenas is my dream, because I love so much the winter and the cold.
bye

Comentarios

  1. The Austral University is very good and it is located in a beautiful place. And I find interesting the idea of Mexico, they have good university and in Riviera Maya, you could go to the beach too jajajajaja.
    I know since the last year that you like thins related to anthropology.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think it's very interesting your idea of Mexico :o!! but I would like such as holidays xDDD but your idea it's more productive

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Oh, I loved your post! Mexico seems like a fantastic place for those of us who like anthropology and archeology. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Playa del Carmen is so beautiful!! <3 love you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 5

POST 9