BLOG 5



Hello! I’m Natalia and  I study social work, today I am going to  talk about  my future job, but really I don’t think about this question sperficially, but I have thought where, I would like to work in the south of Chile,  I don’t know, for example in Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales, I imagine  working outdoors because I don’t like to be in an office, because I am very hyperactive, and the calm is not my virtue, and yes I like so much travel in my future job around the world, for this reason, in the school I could study archaeology, but when I entered to study social work, I fell in love with  this, but I study anthropology too (in the future with mention in archeology), because I take one subject each semester, I really love social work and archeology, but social work is for vocation, because when I think about  this I think in the social transformation, above all in subject about gender and archeology for love to the art, because I don’t get paid in this job, and the condition, I like so much this, but in the social work, I work for the anger, unfairness, the violence, the violence to the women and animals, because all  the things I see day to day.
Bye, see you the next Friday.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, 2 years ago i was in the south of Chile, and there i meet some people who go lives there to work in their believed places. the south it's a magical place. regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am interested in work topic of gender !! is great you also!! Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would like to work in the south of Chile, too.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

POST 7