post 1


Hi, today I talk about the place I like to go.
I like to go to Coyoacán, this is a city located in Mexico, near the capital city (ciudad de Mexico) because it is a beautiful place, because Mexico has “napas subterraneas” which is a cave and this cave has  water, where the people swim, this is a beautiful place, as well as the maya pyramide, and, I like  the Mexican people so much because they are friendly, and the other thing I like about Mexico is the exotic animals, and the green life, I like the Coyoacán city because, in this place, a woman I like  so much , and admire a lot lived, frida kahlo, this place has an influence for the art of frida kahlo and diego rivera, more paintings, and the costums for example the death day, and the “catrinas” etc.
 I would like to study in this place because it is the cradle of the social science, and I would like so much study a post-grade, in Social Work, or archeologist so much
Thanks for read bye.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Natalia! Wooow! Mexico is incredible and as you I admire a lot Frida Khalo <3 I hope you make your dream come true and you can study there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh Nati! Pls let me know when you travel to Mexico and I go with you! Mexico is a beatiful place and I'm curious abaut the culture on this country and I like spicy food jajaja <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You are the first blog I read about a country of America, I like the way you talk of the place, has many interesting things an lot of art. I hope you can do the trip.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

blog 6

BLOG 5

POST 7